Providing white papers is one way that I can bring value to the business intelligence analytics and data community. White papers are research based management briefing documents that enable the reader to: choose products and services that help them to succeed; be recognized as knowledgeable experts in the field; avoid expensive mistakes; and save time by following effective practices. White papers are not sales pitches for products. Instead they are solid information from a proven expert.
These are topics that I am currently researching for white papers:
- Top Data and Analytics Trends
- Six Steps to the Business Intelligence Analytics Business Case
- Creating the BIA Strategy and Roadmap
- Building the Logical Data Warehouse
- Data Analytics in the Cloud
Stay tuned as this section of the website will be steadily expanded with white papers and similar resources such as: technical briefs, management briefs, survival guides and case studies.